Friday 10 May 2013

Day 10: Travel Dreams



We have been blessed with such a beautiful world, and there is so much of it I have yet to see. Two years ago (almost) was the first time I had been outside of Europe. A trip to Africa, experiencing a place so utterly different to anything I had experienced before, definitely gave me the travelling bug. (Not that I’ve visited many countries since then, but I want to!) But if I could go anywhere in the world right now, it would be a toss up between three places, all of which I hope to see one day. The first is New Zealand, the second America and lastly somewhere I can see the Northern Lights! That list has been in my mind for several years now, and I don't feel any closer to ticking one of those places off it. Sometimes it feels like all I will ever see of it is what's on my front door step. But here's to dreams, and wishing...


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...