Monday 27 May 2013

Day 26: Dinner Party Time

No internet yesterday, so two posts today!

I find family trees fascinating. It is so frustrating that there are so many little pieces of life that get lost and forgotten over time. So I thought that it would be amazing to have a dinner party with all your ancestors. There would be lots of round tables, better for conversation, and people would rotate for every course so you got a chance to speak to everybody. Everyone would wear their favourite clothes and bring their favourite dishes. For entertainment, each generation would provide something. Be it a song or a dance. I don't know what my generation could provide, perhaps a film? I don't know how well Gangnam Style would go down! I also thought it would be interesting if everyone attended at the same age. It would be very interesting to see all the family likenesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...