Saturday 25 May 2013

Day 25: Top Five Albums

I always seem to have difficulties when answering questions that require you to choose something. I suppose because somewhere in my subconscious I feel I have to mention everything to reflect its worth. Although I don’t think that is particularly good way to describe the feeling! But I managed to limit myself to five!

I could have answered purely with musical soundtracks or with all four of Taylor swift’s albums. But I attempted a little self control and have limited myself to one Taylor album, and two musicals crept in. Perhaps not my ultimate list’ but I chose five albums that I listen over and over and that I have the physical CD of.
 
So here they are...


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...